top of page
72V Rawrr Mantis
Introducing the Rawrr Mantis 72V All-Terrain E-Moto!
💰 Price: $4,999 - Now on sale for $4,749 with (1) demo unit available for $4,249 !
🚚 Delivery Available
💻 Online Purchase Available
🌟 Financing Option Available - Apply without affecting your credit: [Apply Here]( https://octane.co/flex/452903/ )
🔥 Unleash the Power with 72 Volts
Discover the latest powerhouse from Rawrr, the pioneers of lightweight-electric, off-road motorcycles. With 20% more power and torque, the Mantis version takes excitement to new heights. Get ready for an electrifying adventure with enhanced features that redefine off-road riding!
🚀 Key Features:
- Swappable 72-volt, 35-amp battery for astonishing power
- Navigate rugged terrains with ease and conquer the toughest off-road challenges
- Impressive top speed of 50 MPH
- Robust 7500W motor power
- Maximum torque of 50N.M
- Withstands a maximum payload of 265lbs
- Durable, yet lightweight at 165lbs
🏍️ Superior Design:
- Balanced and Neutral Chassis for even weight distribution
- Unique battery/motor placement for stability and durability
- Motorcycle-style gears for better efficiency and a smoother ride
- Thicker aluminum frame for rugged durability
- Steel suspension internals for added reliability
- Fully encased battery for safety and heat dissipation
- Motorcycle-style stem for stability and adjustability
- Shock-absorbing battery compartment for a smooth ride
- IP67 waterproof structure for all-terrain confidence
- Swappable battery for uninterrupted adventure
- Over-the-air software updates for convenience
- Reverse system for tricky off-road situations
- Anatomic dimensions for adult riders
- Increased load capacity for your gear
- Longer rear fender for protection from dirt and roost
🚵♂️ Get ready to conquer the trails like never before with the Rawrr Mantis!
*Price displayed may not include: Government Fees, Taxes, Titles, Tags, Dealer Processing Fees, etc. Contact the dealership for more detail.
**On approved credit only, subject to select terms. This payment is an estimate, actual payment may vary.
bottom of page